Jurlique Farm Tour Nestled in the stunning Adelaide Hills countryside is the magnificent biodynamic Jurlique Farm, renowned for using the best in organic and biodynamic ingredients to create a much loved Australian brand. Discover the home where many of the herbs, flowers and plants are grown for these popular natural skin care products. Immerse yourself in nature and science on this guided Jurlique Farm Tour for a unique opportunity to see the display garden, seed propagation area, biodynamic preparation area, and herb drying shed. You will be amazed at the history of Jurlique, how seedlings and plants are propagated, plant varieties and their uses, biodynamic farming principles, soil fertility and compost production, harvest process and bee keeping. At the conclusion of the tour you have the opportunity to visit the Farm Retail Shop where you can purchase a selected range of the Jurlique products with 10% discount.
Hahndorf Hill Winery Relax in seated comfort of the View Tube, set high amongst the beautiful vineyard for your private ChocoVino tasting experience. Based on the concept of terroir, the focus is a selection of the world's best chocolates matched to two of the finest wines produced by Hahndorf Hill Winery.
The Lane Vineyard personifies rural Australia yet is a mere stone’s throw from the city where you feel a world away. The modern dining room sits elevated in the heart of the vineyard overlooking the picturesque Adelaide Hills, perfect for your entry to the land of the long lunch. Discover the subtlety of The Lane Vineyard’s single vineyard wines paired with a harmonious menu designed to feature the best South Australian produce.
Entertainer Limousine this tour is led by your own personal chauffeur and local tour host on board the luxurious vehicle, fully equipped with three LCD TVs, surround sound, choice of supplied music DVDs including karaoke. With club lounge leather seating, plenty of leg room and a welcome glass of bubbles from the licensed mini bar, this instant good mood material for your journey to the delightful Adelaide Hills.
|2 - 11 pax||1 day||From $280|
* PLEASE NOTE: this tour is available weekdays only, as the Jurlique Farm is closed weekends.
VIP return transfers from Adelaide, Adelaide Hills, Barossa or Murray River, Lakes & Coorong region (others available please check). Tour is designed for small groups in The
Entertainer Limousine with a minimum of 6 passengers required before the tour
will depart. This tour is not a private charter unless the maximum of 11 passengers is reached by numbers in your group. This means you may be sharing the ride with others. Private charters are available on request, and the full capacity fare may be charged accordingly. Juggle House Experiences can coordinate larger groups in other vehicles - please enquire.
As the Jurlique Farm Tour component is on a working farm, for your comfort and safety we ask all tour guests to wear:
- Closed toe, flat shoes, sneakers or boots (high heels, sandals and open toed footwear are not suitable)
- Full length pants, trousers or jeans
- Hats and sunscreen during summer months. Wet weather gear as required.
- The terrain varies with gravel and dirt pathways and some steep gradients.
- The length of walking on the tour is 600m.
- Tour includes lunch and insightful and light-hearted commentary on your journey, about townships and locations between destinations.
- For groups over 8, the ChocoVino experience may be hosted in the VIP private room upstairs instead of the View Tube.
- Full Terms and Conditions apply and are available to view at jugglehouse.com.au